Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Curious.

I had a curious dream last night. I don't remember much about it, but I do recall that it involved both my signature and some plungers. I have decided to investigate further, which has led me to a slightly sketchy dream interpretation site that looks like an very drunk woman decided to sit down and make a web site. Here are my findings: 

Signatures- To see your signature in your dream, represents your agreement and acceptance for a particular condition or situation. You are taking charge and responsibility. It is also an indication of your seal of approval. (go figure) 

Plungers-  To see a plunger in your dream, suggests that you need to force yourself (HA!) to confront certain emotions. It is hindering your progress and preventing you from moving forward in life. 

So in conclusion, I have found out nothing whatsoever except that this web site uses commas in a very questionable manner. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

what is the site? I also had a strange dream last night involving crystal meth and lotion.