Monday, February 16, 2009

mysterious firemen

Another happening from the land of Boulder:

Lydia and I were walking past the Cheesecake Factory (which was packed to the gills seeing as it was lunch-time on a Saturday), and there were a two fire trucks parked next to the building with their lights flashing and a few firemen in front of the restaurant. I'm not quite sure what was going on, the firemen looked like they were trying to find a way through this garage looking door next to the building, who knows. The point of this whole story being the looks on the faces of the people next to the window in the restaurant watching all this happen. They all looked really confused and alarmed (which is understandable) while watching the suited up firemen buzzing around right outside, possibly looking for a fire in the building that they were eating in; I feel a little bad saying it, but it was really funny.
Just so you know, there was no fire, it was a false alarm.

I totally had something else to say here.....

Oh! I found a really amazing piece of flair on Facebook last night, but since I can't figure out how to post a picture of it, I will just have to describe it to you. It's a picture of Edward Cullen looking really serious and angry, but then he's wearing the huge bow hat that Aretha Franklin wore when she performed at the presidential inauguration. BWAHA!

No comments: