Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Clockwork Orange

Now that I have finally figured out how to use netflix watch instantly on my laptop, I have been watching oodles of movies.




A Clockwork Orange had been on my 'to see' list for quite a while, so I decided to start with that. On my first try, I only got about 45 minutes in before I had to turn it off, and it took me a few days to muster up the will to finish it. On my second try, I made it all the way through, but I have to say, I so didn't love it. I know it's a classic, but I just didn't dig the senseless violence and rape, it's just not my bag. Also, I really hope the future won't be like it is in this movie, it's so so depressing. Ugh.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't terrible, but it just wasn't awesome either. I dunno, maybe I should read the book.......

No comments: